Monday, October 19, 2009

Can I Find Foreclosed HUD Homes in Olympia, WA

Where can you find in the Olympia, WA area foreclosed HUD Homes?

The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development acquires properties from lenders who foreclose on mortgages insured by HUD. These properties are available for sale to both homeowner-occupants and investors.

You can only buy HUD-owned properties through a licensed real estate broker, whose commission will be paid by HUD.

Burger Professionals is licensed to sell HUD-owned properties. Call me today at 360-292-2569 or e-mail at Let's talk!


No comments:

Post a Comment